I have been using and trading with Coinigy successfully since a friend introduced it to me and I must say its amazing! Here is the download link CLICK HERE! so you can check it out and the best thing is that you can test it with almost all the full features for a month to decide if you want to buy a subscription. The amazing thing about this software is that it lets you interact with almost all of the crypto exchanges through one interface. This lets you compare exchanges to be able to take advantage of arbitrage between exchanges. It has full capabilities to let you buy, sell, and trade Crypto right through the software for all of the exchanges that you have set up, [email protected]% AWESOME!
Not sure, just liked the picture 🖼
Where is this?
- INX Plans to Raise $130 Million USD From Milestone IPO
- Crypto Adoption has Yet to Hit the Masses: Vitalik Buterin Explains Why
- Bitcoin Continues to Face Hurdles at Higher Level, Altcoins Follow
- Deloitte Launches Demonstrational “Blockchain in a Box” Platform
- Ripple Partnership: Santander Group Expands the Usage of One Pay FX
- Secondary Market for Telegram Tokens Sees 400% Return for Investors
- Binance Launching Venus Blockchain Project: Challenging Facebook’s Libra?
- Bitcoin Soars As Bakkt is All Set to Launch Bitcoin Futures in September
- Japan’s Rakuten Introduces New Crypto Exchange
- Litecoin (LTC) is Down 50% in 2 Months: What Next?
- WTF is RootStock? RSK? RIFOS?
- I was interviewed last night about Crypto Mining by CTV!
- My interviews for Fraud Prevention Month!
- We now have 10 locations, YAY!
- Our newest Bitcoin ATM location is: 3127 Portage Ave! BTC in the West end of the City!
- My Interview with “The Uniter”
- Sky Convenience 25 Amy Street – Crypto In the Exchange District!